The 2014 Golf Digest Hot List is out and this year, the model, 771CSI Irons won in the super game improvement iron category. This follows last year’s win by the 929HS Fairway Woods. That’s two years in a row for TWGT to win a Golf Digest Hot List award and five Hot List awards overall in the history of our company. The others to win were the 515GRT woods, 770CFE irons, and 949MC woods.
While some criticize the Hot List as reflecting only those companies who spend the most in advertising with Golf Digest, that certainly does not apply to Wishon Golf’s inclusion in the Hot List since we haven’t spent a dime in advertising in Golf Digest for more than ten years. In all the categories of woods and irons, there were only 13 different companies’ models selected. Wishon Golf was by far the smallest of any of the companies whose models won distinction.
771CSI Carbon Steel Irons
All New Thin Face, High COR, Variable Thickness Face in a Carbon Steel Body to Offer a Wide Range in Lie and Loft Bending for Custom Fitting
- High 0.830 COR face design offers the most distance for all golfers.
- CNC Machined Variable Thickness Face delivers superb off-center hit forgiveness.
- Head body material is 1020C carbon steel to allow clubmakers to perform a wide range in loft and lie bending – previously all high COR thin face designs had to be mounted in a 17-4 stainless body, which limited loft and lie fitting options.
- Conventional Head Size and Shape means a wider range of golfers will like the 771CSI design.
- Fully Radiused Sole Design with Rounded Leading Edge offers golfers the best playability from all types of grass as well as from the rough.
- Available in RH & LH in #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, (AW RH only) in bright satin NiCr electroplated finish
A 360º view of the 771CSI Iron Clubhead