January 20-22, 2014 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
January 27-29, 2014 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
All prices are in Canadian dollars: $2,395.00
- 7 nights stay at the Butterfly Beach Hotel
- 3 rounds of golf (18 holes) and cart
- Lunch at the golf course during golf school
- Taxies to and from the airport and to the golf course
- Range balls
- 6 hours of instruction plus on course coaching
Pricing does not include:
- Extra days at the Barbados Beach Hotel are $159 us (taxes included)
Limited space! For more information, or to make your reservation today
email me at:
or call 204-470-3262
- The Weather:An average daytime temperature of 28º, with more than 3000 hours of sunshine a year
- The Beaches:The island features 60 of the best beaches in the world stretching over 70 miles
- The Golf: The Barbados Golf Club is a world class course, and there are six other fantastic courses on the island.
- 2 ½ hours of instruction per day.
- Video swing analysis. Your swing will be recorded daily so you can view your progress and the videos will be sent to you for future reference.
- A personalized practice plan for continuous improvement.You will be given a written plan that will detail your plan of action for improvement.
- On-course instruction with the instructor. You will play at least 9 holes with Jacques and we will cover course strategy, club selection, etc.
- Free follow-up lesson. At any time during the 2015 golf season you may request a FREE 45 minute lesson with me. You may want to review the videos, your personal playing plan, or you may want to use the lesson as a refresher to start off the golf season.
- 18 holes golf and cart daily.
The Golf Course
Barbados Golf Course is a par 72 links-style course which can be played from 5,800 to 6,800 yards. It features two ‘Returning Nines’ which finish into an expansive and unique triple green wrapped seamlessly around a lake.
On five of the holes, two lakes intrude and enhance play – they create a dramatic ‘Amen Corner’ on holes 15 & 16. Coral waste bunkers carve through four of the holes, adding to the excitement and personality of the course. Gently rolling hills and wide open fairways are forgiving and offer second chances to make a good score. A true world class experience!