- The Weather: An average daytime temperature of 30º, with more than 3000 hours of sunshine a year
- The Beaches: The island features 60 of the best beaches in the world stretching over 70 miles
- The Golf: The Barbados Golf Club is a world class course, and there are six other fantastic courses on the island.
- 3+ hours of instruction per day. A combination of lesson-style and on-course instruction. For more details about instruction topics, check out the daily itinerary.
- Video swing analysis. Your swing will be recorded daily so you can view your progress. You will also see your areas which need improvement. The videos will be sent to you for future reference.
- A personalized practice plan for continuous improvement. You will be given a written plan that will detail your plan of action for improvement.
- On-course instruction with me. On day one, during the afternoon golf outing, one student will play the front nine with me, and another student will play the back nine with me. On day two the same process will happen with the other two students. On day three we will play 18 holes as a group.
- Free follow-up lesson. At any time during the 2014 golf season you may request a FREE 45 minute lesson with me. You may want to review the videos, your personal playing plan, or you may want to use the lesson as a refresher to start off the golf season.
- 18 holes golf and cart daily. Barbados Golf Course is a par 72 links-style course which can be played from 5,800 to 6,800 yards. It features two ‘Returning Nines’ which finish into an expansive and unique triple green wrapped seamlessly around a lake. On five of the holes, two lakes intrude and enhance play – they create a dramatic ‘Amen Corner’ on holes 15 & 16. Coral waste bunkers carve through four of the holes, adding to the excitement and personality of the course. Gently rolling hills and wide open fairways are forgiving and offer second chances to make a good score. A true world class experience!
**All Dates Are Limited To 4 Golfers – There Are NEVER More Than 4 Golfers In Class**
February 4 to 6, 2014 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
February 11 to 13, 2014 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
February 18 to 20, 2014 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
All prices are in Canadian dollars
$595 if booked before December 5th
$695 if booked before December 31st
$795 if booked before January 31st
Add Ons: Private lesson for $60.00 (1 hour)
Pricing does not include:
- Ground transportation to and from course
- Bougainvillea: Features a great beach and beautiful grounds
- Little Arches: A luxurious and private haven for those who really want to treat themselves
- Butterfly Beach Hotel: This hotel isn’t on the list, but it offers great value and a fantastic location