- The Weather: An average daytime temperature of 28º, with more than 3,000 hours of sunshine a year.
- The Beaches: The island features 60 of the best beaches in the world stretching over 70 miles.
- The Golf: The Barbados Golf Club is a world class course, and there are five more fantastic courses on the island.
- 3-day golf school – 2 hours of instruction per day.
- Video swing analysis with comments sent to you via email
- On-course instruction/ course management with the instructor.
- 18 holes golf and cart daily. ( 3 rounds)
Barbados Golf Course is a par 72 links-style course which can be played from 5,800 to 6,800 yards. It features two ‘Returning Nines’ which finish into an expansive and unique triple green wrapped seamlessly around a lake. Gently rolling hills and wide open fairways are forgiving and offer second chances to make a good score. A true world class experience!
**All Dates Are Limited To 3 Golfers – There Are NEVER More Than 3 Golfers In Class**
Barbados: Golf & Relaxation
- Jan. 23, 25, 26, 2017 (Mon. Wed. Thurs.) (2 spots available)
- $695.00 (INCLUDES TAXES)
- All prices are in Canadian dollars
Golf School only package includes:
- 6 hours of instruction over three days plus on course training
- 3 rounds of golf and cart-18 holes at the Barbados Golf Club
- Range balls
Pricing does not include:
**For the non-golfers, we have plenty of things for you to do and place to see. If you prefer to relax by the ocean we’ll help you find the right beach.
If you need help with accommodations and want some suggestions please contact me.
email me at:
or call 204-470-3262